Our Bred Cows Return Home

Daisy is home! WOO-HOO! Two months ago, I sent 1 cow(Daisy, Black Angus) and 2 heifers to get bred to a Pharo bull in Ashland,Ohio (roughly and hour away). Just a couple days ago, they returned and I am so, so happy to have Daisy back. Sure, I am glad to see the others as well but Daisy is special. She leads the herd and will follow me like a lost pup and that is a huge help to me. Another exciting apart of Daisy returning was her calf coming back home, boy has she grown! Her little grazing buddy has was glad to see her return. Hopefully in the late summer of 2018 we have 3 healthy calves.
-Black = Black Angus (w/ 8 month calf)
-White Faced =Limo/Angus (Ryan Tomlinson is that correct?)
-Red = Red Angus/Gelbvieh cross (w/ Pharo genetics)
-Black w/ double ear tags = Pharo bull (Sire to up coming calves)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building A Ohio Brooder For Chicks

Why I Prefer Poly Braid Over Other Portable Fencing